About RiLi Technology
Revolutions In Lighting, Inc. (RiLi is a Colorado based company that manufactures and sells signs, lights and other products with the use of our patent pending power source and lighting panels (also patent pending). Our proprietary solution is known as a RiLi light, which when used in lighting systems produces a significant economic and environmental improvement over current lighting technology.
A RiLi light is a thin (about .06mm thick), flexible lighted panel that emits virtually no heat and is impact and abrasion resistant. RiLi lights can be powered by numerous sources including AC, DC or solar and the brightness can be controlled depending on application. RiLi lights offer low power consumption and are produced via a cost effective printing process that easily combines with full color graphics. Some of the applications for the RiLi light include: Signage, point of sale materials, backlighting, clothing and novelties, safety equipment, window displays, vehicle graphics, aviation and marine equipment. Signs and printed materials made of RiLi lights are made in to RiLi light Panels.
Facts about RiLi LIGHT PANELS
- RiLi light Panels will typically consume less than 0.25microamp at 110VAC.
- RiLi light Panels do not emit any detectable levels of ultra-violet light during operation.
- RiLi light Panels are not damaged by exposure to UV Light Rays, because we laminate each panel with a UV Coating which prevents damage from Sun Light and color fading.
- RiLi light Panels under ideal conditions have a useful life span of approximately 100,000 hours.
- Unlike neon, RiLi light Panels provide the ability to do complex animation sequences within a high-resolution image.
- Similar to fluorescent backlit panel, RiLi light Panels can backlight a high-resolution image. Fluorescent, however, cannot provide animation and it requires heavy infrastructure in the form of a light box.
- Wide visual angles with uniform illumination
- Thin flexible and lightweight (as thin as .06mm)
What makes us different from the current marketplace is our revolutionary process of manufacturing lighting that allows us to produce brilliant light with minimal energy use and offer it in a variety of products to the global marketplace.